- To use this software for whatever reason on any device without restrictions.
- To distribute, publish or sell copies of this software in both source and binary forms.
To obtain source code of this software, study it, modify
or merge into another software provided that the following
conditions are met:
- The derivative software must be distributed under the same license.
- The source code of the derivative software must retain original copyright notices.
- The software in binary form must reproduce the original copyright notice in documentation and/or other materials provided with distribution.
Since core libraries of Alchemy OS are implemented as Java classes and embedded in resulting jar, they are also covered by this license. This means that any program using these libraries also falls in terms and conditions of the GNU General Public License. We ease that restriction by allowing resulting programs to be distributed by whatever terms they like.
The following exception covers
Linking any of these libraries dynamically with other modules is making a combined work based on these libraries. Thus, the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public License cover the whole combination. As a special exception, the copyright holders of these libraries give you permission to link these libraries with independent modules to produce an executable, regardless of the license terms of these independent modules, and to copy and distribute the resulting executable under terms of your choice, provided that you also meet, for each linked independent module, the terms and conditions of the license of that module. An independent module is a module which is not derived from or based on this library. If you modify this library, you may extend this exception to your version of the library, but you are not obligated to do so. If you do not wish to do so, delete this exception statement from your version.